Baldie: Episode 1 Baldie: Episode 1

You're voice acting was fair, but I'd reccomend not using the shape tool for everything, and trying for a more original concept. I'm sorry, but I can't stand to see another "sketch-after-sketch with a static transistion" flash. I think you did a swell job with the procedure you chose, but I can't fifen.

voter96 responds:

Non-original concept for a non-original writer.
Im a terrible writer. Thats why I went for comedy sketch - its easy.
Im gonna be working on something that isnt Baldie next time though - I'll take what you said into account

Satty & Pop: The Series 4 Satty & Pop: The Series 4

I adore almost all of your movies.

I adore your art style so much. I am in love with this series.

Pop-Tart responds:

I appreciate that a lot, thank you

Satty & Pop: The Series 2 Satty & Pop: The Series 2

You may now return...

from the edge of your seats.

Chung Blast Energy Drink Chung Blast Energy Drink

Wow

If this is one of your early animations than this is unbelievable. You did a fantastic job with the artwork and animation. I also enjoy your Dan Paladin style of artwork.

Henry the bass Henry the bass

I am a sucker for good artwork

And this is a prime example of good flash art. I also enjoy brief dark humor, which this also possesses. Despite it's short length, this is still a nifty movie which I enjoyed. Kudos to you.

Soup of the Day: #9 Soup of the Day: #9

I may not be a member of the Soup Squad

But I'm not afraid to say that some of you guys make really nice flash movies. I especially enjoy the art style used in some as well. Good work to most of you.

Little-Rena responds:

Thankyou for your review!

Codfish Codfish

Again decent

The pun was nice but otherwise the animation was sub-par. I'd reccomend drawing more objects instead of getting images.

Fryman & Turtle Fryman & Turtle

Better

Your Animation skills are improving but most of your humor is pretty vulgar. I'd reccomend trying other means of humor beyond excessive cursing.

Mafia Madness 1 (ditched) Mafia Madness 1 (ditched)

Decent

Even Though the animation is smooth and the Artwork is good, the movement is sub-par and can be unrealistic.

Pedomon Pedomon

Histarical

Fantastic Animation and excelent character choice.

StudioGlitchNet responds: