Baldie: Episode 1 Baldie: Episode 1

You're voice acting was fair, but I'd reccomend not using the shape tool for everything, and trying for a more original concept. I'm sorry, but I can't stand to see another "sketch-after-sketch with a static transistion" flash. I think you did a swell job with the procedure you chose, but I can't fifen.

voter96 responds:

Non-original concept for a non-original writer.
Im a terrible writer. Thats why I went for comedy sketch - its easy.
Im gonna be working on something that isnt Baldie next time though - I'll take what you said into account

Satty & Pop: The Series 4 Satty & Pop: The Series 4

I adore almost all of your movies.

I adore your art style so much. I am in love with this series.

Pop-Tart responds:

I appreciate that a lot, thank you

Satty & Pop: The Series 2 Satty & Pop: The Series 2

You may now return...

from the edge of your seats.

WARTHOG WARTHOG

In general, this is a fair game. But for a first game, I'm really impressed. Great art style, which makes it seem like less of a generic space shooter and more like an actual game.

Yngar responds:

Thanks! I'm really surprised to hear so many people like the art, I didn't think it was that great. I really appreciate it!

Game About Game Literacy Game About Game Literacy

Great experiance

The Music choice was great and the gameplay was interesting. With People having trouble with the Red backround levels, On "crosscrosscross" Hug the left wall and you will be allowed to fall. Grab every powerup and manipulate every platform.

Wrongs Darker than Death Wrongs Darker than Death

Interesting

A game like this has serious potential, but it is much to buggy. I'd reccomend working on this concept more before uploading it, but this is still a decent idea.

Wrath of the Oceanic Divine Wrath of the Oceanic Divine

Fantastic

This track is amazing and gives a feel of relaxation and madness simultaneously.